Rwanda › Forums › Rwanda Facts › The Rwanda Big Lie › Reply To: The Rwanda Big Lie
DECLARATION No. 007/2016 LEAGUE OF HUMAN RIGHTS “Izere NTIWIHEBURE” AFTER THE 27th SUMMIT OF HEADS OF STATE AND GOUVERENEMENTS OF THE AFRICAN UNION HELD IN KIGALI, RWANDA
1. The Human Rights League of the human person Izere NTIWIHEBURE learned that he was held in Kigali, Rwanda, the 27th Summit of Heads of State and Government of the African Union.
2. The Human Rights League of the human person Izere NTIWIHEBURE condemns the presence in the summit of former heads of states of Burundi, Pierre Buyoya in this case is known in several incidents that have devastated the Burundi since 1972, 1988, 1993 and in the years of civil war that followed until 2005.
Seen in the full knowledge of the families of the accusations of the victims of ethnic scan, Pierre Buyoya should be arrested and brought before the national and international justice, because, until now, we realize that it continues to work in shadow destabilizing Burundi.
3. The Human Rights League of the human person Izere NTIWIHEBURE condemns its latest energy what Ms. Marie Louise Baricako, a Burundian who has done an apology for the war being invited in the 27th summit of the African Union, when she said on Africa24TV: “There are times when only the weapons can stop the weapons.” Knowing she initiated the movement “Black Monday”, and knowing that it always pushes young people to rebellion, like the Pacific Nininahazwe FOCODE, she should be arrested and brought to justice because it violated several texts legal, even those of the African Union.
4. The Human Rights League of the human person Izere NTIWIHEBURE condemns the proposal of Paul Kagame, President of Rwanda, who proposed that there be deployed in Burundi of interposition forces.
We wish to express our gratitude to the heads of state who have refused this proposal and who married our ideas that, “Burundian problems concern Burundi themselves.”
They therefore made a nod to Paul Kagame that he must respect in Burundi and should never interfere in Burundi-Burundi business.
5. The Human Rights League of the human person Izere NTIWIHEBURE takes this opportunity to make a nod to the facilitator in the inter-Burundian dialogue, His Excellency Benjamin William Mkapa, to “repatriate the inter-Burundian dialogue such as multiple concurrent votes the asked him. He is required to respect the verdict of the polls done in 2015 in Burundi.
6. The Human Rights League of the human person Izere NTIWIHEBURE ends this statement by calling on all the protagonists in the Burundian differences that compromise Burundian problems will not be found in messy Burundi. They should sit together to Burundi to discuss and find a favorable derived. They must break with the way of such violence advocated by Marie Louise Baricako and consort, to reform the socio-political climate in Burundi and prepare a promising future for all.
Done at Bujumbura, July 18, 2016
President and Legal Representative
LEAGUE Izere NTIWIHEBURE